About this episode:
“Just Afterpay it, yo!” In this week’s Australian Finance Podcast episode Kate plays both sides of the Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) debate and Owen offers a (very poor) overview of each of the major BNPL apps that are available in Australia.
Do you use Afterpay or BNPL apps? Have your say on Twitter or Instagram!
Shoutout to financial guru and popstar, Ariana Grande!
- Rask Media article comparing them all
- National Debt Helpline: 1800 007 007
- Financial Counsellors Australia
- Know Your Financial Rights (Financial Rights help page)
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!