About this episode:
Stuff happens in life that you don’t expect – we both know that, but despite that knowledge, we often don’t prepare financially for when (excuse my French), shit hits the fan. In this episode, we chat about the importance of having an emergency fund and why it should be a key priority when you’re starting to sort out your financial health. We also delve into the strange and often complex world of insurance, the stuff no one wants to pay for, but they’re grateful they did when the unexpected happens.
- MoneySmart: Life Insurance Calculator
- Financial Rights Legal Centre: Driver’s Information
- MoneySmart: Insurance Information
- MoneySmart: Disaster-Proof Your Finances
Insurance Comparison Sites
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!