About this episode:
Finance is bloody confusing. While it’s often cheaper and far more empowering to learn it for yourself we know it’s NOT for everything. This episode is all about getting access to the best advice and information which is often free, and avoiding dodgy advisers and scammers who seem to be lurking around every corner.
What Does Financial Planner Do?
Research & Resources:
- MoneySmart adviser website <– USE THIS CHECK TO CHECK ON YOUR FINANCIAL PLANNER
- ASIC website <– USE THIS CHECK TO CHECK ON YOUR FINANCIAL PLANNER OR FUND MANAGER
- Independent Financial Planners
- Links to financial counsellors
- Hotline numbers
- Finance ombudsman / ACFA
- Insurance Financial Rights Centre (good for knowing whether it’s worth making a car insurance claim)
- Stockspot Fat Cat Report (Super report)
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities.
Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: