About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate and Owen discuss what it means to “invest in yourself”, why it’s so darn important, and how you can start today.
Kate also busts some myths when it comes to “Side Hustles” and HECS or HELP loans — including when you get one, how they’re repaid and ask ‘should I repay my student loan?’.
Finally “ARE ROBOTS GOING TO TAKE MY JOB?!!
- Rask Education & How To Money (both free and awesome)
- Khan Academy
- Community courses
- HELP, SSL, ABSTUDY SSL, TSL and Financial Supplement indexation rates
- Commonwealth Supported Places (CSPs)
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!