About this episode:
We love talking about ASX ETFs on The Australian Finance Podcast and how they have made the world of investing more accessible. While they can be risky we know they’re simple and they work, and you don’t need any financial know-how to get started. It’s as easy as opening up a brokerage account, picking a low cost diversified ETF and buying small parcels frequently over a long period of time. They can be your entire portfolio or just the core, but they instantly open up the world of investing to you. They definitely have changed our investing journeys, and have simplified the complex world of finance. So in this episode we talk about exactly why we’re so keen on ETFs.
- Owen’s ETF masterclass (email series)
- List of ASX ETFs (Best ETFs website)
- ASX Investment Products lists
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!