About this episode:
Are shares like gambling? Are they risky? How do I buy shares? How much do I need?
If you ever ask yourself questions like that, this episode is what you need. We’ll tell you what the sharemarket is, how it works, why it works, why Owen buys individual shares and more.
- Owen’s investing email series
- Rask Finance investing courses
- Canstar’s broker comparison’s (tip: also take note of the brokers they don’t recommend and do your own research)
- Kate’s money blog
- Blog – How I Choose ETFs
- Warren Buffett’s Annual Letters (FREE!)
- The little book that beats the market
- Collaborative Fund (blog) – anything by Morgan Housel
- The little book that builds wealth
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!