About this episode:
Are shares like gambling? Are they risky? How do I buy shares? How much do I need?
If you ever ask yourself questions like that, this episode is what you need. We’ll tell you what the sharemarket is, how it works, why it works, why Owen buys individual shares and more.
- Owen’s investing email series
- Rask Finance investing courses
- Canstar’s broker comparison’s (tip: also take note of the brokers they don’t recommend and do your own research)
- Kate’s money blog
- Blog – How I Choose ETFs
- Warren Buffett’s Annual Letters (FREE!)
- The little book that beats the market
- Collaborative Fund (blog) – anything by Morgan Housel
- The little book that builds wealth
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: