About this episode:
The Australian Finance Podcast is pumped to release the first Q&A episode!
Kate and Owen have had some great questions submitted on our website (click here to submit your own). In this episode, Owen and Kate discuss:
- Is CFD trading risky?
- How can I motivate my partner to save and invest?
- Can I retire comfortably by investing in shares (not property) after 50 years of age?
- Do I pay tax on shares I own for 10+ years?
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!