About this episode:
What’s a stock brokerage account? Should I buy ETFs instead of paying off my mortgage? How can I save for a home deposit? AND… Is my pet fish Roger actually a female?
These are all great questions to be discussed in this Q&A episode of The Australian Finance Podcast.
- Tutorial: What is a brokerage account?
- Rask Finance Super course
- Canstar brokerage accounts list
- ASX brokerage accounts information
- ASX first-time investors page
- Trust income – ATO website
- Australian tax explained – basics
- Tax rates explained
- Rask Tax Calculator
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!