About this episode:
Boom! The Australian Finance Podcast is BACK with a FRESH Q&A episode in which Kate and Owen answer:
- WTF is the FHSSS (First Home Super Saver Scheme) and is it worth it?
- How do I teach my 20-year-old about finance and investing?
- What are the best brokerage accounts?
- What are the disadvantages of investing passively or using robo advice? And…
- HELP — I’ve got a $20k credit card, $20k loan and tax debt? What should I do now?
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!