About this episode:
Boom! The Australian Finance Podcast is BACK with a FRESH Q&A episode in which Kate and Owen answer:
- WTF is the FHSSS (First Home Super Saver Scheme) and is it worth it?
- How do I teach my 20-year-old about finance and investing?
- What are the best brokerage accounts?
- What are the disadvantages of investing passively or using robo advice? And…
- HELP — I’ve got a $20k credit card, $20k loan and tax debt? What should I do now?
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: