About this episode:
When it comes to money, humans have (slightly developed) monkey brains! Behavioural finance is a topic everyone needs to hear because, chances are, unless you’ve worked hard to identify your biases, you won’t even know your biases or habits are impacting your decisions. In this Australian Finance Podcast Kate and Owen discuss the most common behavioural biases and psychological tips to help you succeed with money, investing — and life!
- The Behavioural Investor – Daniel Crosby
- Free edX Course on Behavioural Economics in Action
Behavioural Science Concepts:
- Behavioural Economics Guide
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!