About this episode:
Ethical investing. Sustainable investing. Impact investing.
What is ethical investing and why is it such a big deal? In this Australian Finance Podcast episode Kate and Owen talk about the types of ethical or sustainable investing, how you can do it, what to look for and consider, and whether it’s worth it at all.
- What is ethical investing?
- How can you have an impact with your investments?
- Is it expensive to invest ethically?
- What should you be looking for? (or not looking for), and
- Whose ethics are we talking about?
- The Ethics Centre
- Principles for Responsible Investment
- Responsible Investment Association Australasia
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!