About this episode:
Need some tips on how to negotiate your salary? Whatever you do, don’t put it off!
Companies rarely approach you with their best offer, they’ll have a scale that they can negotiate between. You might not ask for the higher amount, which means more savings to them. Working harder isn’t enough to get most of us a raise – we have to ask for it.
- 5 Real-Life Salary Negotiations (And What You Can Learn From Them)
- How to Negotiate Salary: 37 Tips You Need to Know
- Seek: How to negotiate your salary
- Ten Things Never, Ever To Say In A Salary Negotiation
- 6 Tips for Negotiating Your Salary
- Ramit Sethi: How To Negotiate
- Ultimate Guide to Getting a Raise & Boosting Your Salary
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!