In the second-last episode(!) of Season 1 on The Australian Finance Podcast Kate Campbell from How To Money and Owen Raszkiewicz tackle the burning questions about using Super to fund retirement, including:
- Investing outside of Super – when is it too late?
- Do you lose the effects of compounding by investing both inside and outside of Super?
- What should you do if your Super fund raises its fees?
- How do you actually work out what your Super is invested in?
- Will Super funds start to have more power and take over the world and launch use that power to build a new race of Super robots?
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: