In the second-last episode(!) of Season 1 on The Australian Finance Podcast Kate Campbell from How To Money and Owen Raszkiewicz tackle the burning questions about using Super to fund retirement, including:
- Investing outside of Super – when is it too late?
- Do you lose the effects of compounding by investing both inside and outside of Super?
- What should you do if your Super fund raises its fees?
- How do you actually work out what your Super is invested in?
- Will Super funds start to have more power and take over the world and launch use that power to build a new race of Super robots?