About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Owen interviews Kyle Frost, an independent financial adviser based out of Sydney.
Kyle started a business called Millennial Independent Advice. Owen picks Kyle’s brain for answers to hypothetical questions on topics such as:
- Ways to save $4,000 to $5,000 using the First Home Super Saver Scheme (FHSSS)
- How tradies can prepare their finances
- The difference between offset accounts and mortgages
- Got a mortgage? Kyle tells us how it’s possible to use your home to supercharge your emergency cash savings
- Finally, how can a late 50s couple best prepare for retirement
All that and more in this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast.
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: