The Australian Government has begun to announce sweeping changes and packages to support the Australian economy.
One of them is the early access to Super rules allowing certain Australians to get access to $10,000 of their Super twice in 2020. This episode of The Australian Finance Podcast takes you through the changes, the good and bad.
Notes & Resources:
- Owen’s free & complete money & finance course – free for April, please enrol ASAP!
- Kate’s blog – How To Money Australia – check it out
- Centrelink COVID-19 & payments pages
- MyGov accounts
- ATO Super early access (incl. eligibility)
- Owen’s article on Super: “Is taking $10,000 from Super always a bad idea?”
- Service Australia – affected by COVID-19
- Job Seeker v Job Keeper (SMH)
- Job Seeker & Job Keeper explained (Lifehacker)
- Coronavirus Supplement (ABC)
- Job Keeper news (ABC)
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: