Over the last few weeks you might have started to consider investing for the first time given the state of the market and are currently working out where to start.
We think it’s a great time to start learning about investing for your future, even if you’re not in a position to invest right now.
In this episode of the Australian Finance Podcast, Owen and Kate have a chat (remotely of course) about how they’re investing right now, who should touch their super, what they’d do with $10k and some of the considerations to think about when investing for the first time.
Notes & Resources:
- Kate’s blog – How To Money Australia – check it out
- Early access to Super episode
- How to pick & choose ETFs
- Searching for ETFs? Try the Best ETFs website (beta).
- Take Rask’s FREE ETF Investor course
- Owen’s free & complete money & finance course– free for April, please enrol ASAP!
- ATO Super early access (incl. eligibility)
- Service Australia – affected by COVID-19