Over the last few weeks you might have started to consider investing for the first time given the state of the market and are currently working out where to start.
We think it’s a great time to start learning about investing for your future, even if you’re not in a position to invest right now.
In this episode of the Australian Finance Podcast, Owen and Kate have a chat (remotely of course) about how they’re investing right now, who should touch their super, what they’d do with $10k and some of the considerations to think about when investing for the first time.
Notes & Resources:
- Kate’s blog – How To Money Australia – check it out
- Early access to Super episode
- How to pick & choose ETFs
- Searching for ETFs? Try the Best ETFs website (beta).
- Take Rask’s FREE ETF Investor course
- Owen’s free & complete money & finance course– free for April, please enrol ASAP!
- ATO Super early access (incl. eligibility)
- Service Australia – affected by COVID-19
- Feeling a little down? Give BeyondBlue a call
- Need support with debt? The National Debt Helpline is free!
- Want free financial counselling? Here you go…
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!