On this episode:
This episode of the Australian Investors Podcast features Mark Tobin, founder of Coffee Microcaps. Many of you may know Mark from his coverage of small and micro-cap stocks, or his conferences in Sydney.
Mark is an analyst with an interesting backstory. For about the next 30-40 minutes Owen and Mark talk about volatility and the opportunity in small caps, including what we’ve seen is far in 2020 and how Mark is trying to shed more light on the smallest end of the market.
PLEASE NOTE: This episode was recorded online between Melbourne and South Africa. We apologize for any inconvenience with the audio quality.
Learn more about Mark:
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.