In this episode of the Australian Finance Podcast Kate and Owen talk property with Amy Lunardi. Amy is a Buyer’s Advocate at Cate Bakos, meaning she works with buyers and investors.
Amy walks us through the best strategies to buy or invest, provides a COVID-19 property update and an overview of the most important schemes and incentives on the market. Enjoy!
Notes & Resources
- Amy’s free ‘Get Purchase Ready Guide’ walks you through what you need to do before you buy a property, and the right order to do it.
- Amy’s Instagram @amy_lunardi_buyers_advocate
- The schemes (FHSSS)
- This is a great page which shows some tax savings estimates (FHSSS)
- First-home deposit scheme
- Parental guarantor loans
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!