On this episode:
Steve Johnson, CFA, the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Forager Funds joins Owen Raszkiewicz for a discussion about markets, sectors & opportunities in the wake of COVID-19, how investors have got the stock market rally wrong, the psychology of investing through a crisis and value investing generally.
Of course, Steve also shares a few stock stories and opportunities/additions across the Forager Australian Shares Fund and Forager International Shares Fund, including:
- Wizz Air Holdings (LON: WIZZ) – 10:00 min (audio version)
- Tourism Holdings Limited (NZX: THL) – 11:00 min (audio version)
- Uber Technologies (NASDAQ: UBER) – 13:00 min (audio version)
Owen’s full investor interview with Steve:
Connect with Steve on:
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.