On this episode:
On this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast, Owen speaks with Henrik Andersson, the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Apollo Capital, a specialist crypto assets fund based in Melbourne.
Crypto assets, digital currencies and blockchain technologies can be easily misunderstood in the investments community and society more broadly. In addition to sharing his story, Henrik takes us on a journey to:
- Discover more about crypto assets
- The basics of open-source software and Bitcoin’s (BTC) foundation
- How to understand the blockchain
- Decentralised finance and other use-cases of blockchain systems
- Portfolio construction with crypto
- Valuations of crypto assets versus gold, and
- Some of the more novel applications we’re likely to see in the sector
If you believe in a world where ‘trustless’ systems, distributed ledgers and digital currencies will play an increasing role in our lives, this is the episode for you. It’s also a great primer on crypto assets for financial advisers, investors and people new to cryptography.
- Henrik’s linkedin & Twitter
- Apollo Website
- Apollo’s Investment Thesis (PDF)
- Blockchain & Crypto resources (beginner, intermediate & advanced)
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.