About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast Kate and Owen share their top five personal finance books and/or resources. A simple — yet powerful — top five!
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions for better books email Kate and Owen now.
Show notes and resources:
Kate’s Picks – Personal Finance Books
- Money School – Lacey Filipich
- Smashed Avocado – Nicole Haddow (Kate & Owen’s podcast with Nicole Haddow)
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich – Ramit Sethi
- The Behavioral Investor – Daniel Crosby
- The Simple Path to Wealth – JL Collins
- Barefoot Investor – Scott Pape
- Get a financial grip – Pete Wargent (Owen’s podcast with Pete)
- Industry Focus podcast – Motley Fool
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- Unfuck your finances – Melissa Browne (Owen’s podcast with Mel)
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: