On the episode:
Cameron Brownjohn is the CEO of Federation Asset Management, a private equity investment company focused on three primary buckets, including sustainable infrastructure & renewable energy, real estate for the healthcare, social and education sectors, and growth-style private companies.
The conversation goes to places we haven’t covered before, so Cameron uses many examples and anecdotes. I hope you enjoy this conversation with Cameron Brownjohn, CEO of Federation Asset Management.
Get in touch with Cameron:
Don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review if you enjoy our interview. It helps me attract more great guests.
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.