About this episode:
Description: In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate and Owen share their top personal finance apps for 2020.
We often throw out the name of a personal finance app that we’ve found helpful here and there, but in this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate and Owen are bringing them all together for you in one spot. From record keeping, budgeting, banking, investing and making money, there’s an app out there for most things nowadays, and we’ll share some of the best ones we’ve found to date.
- ATO Tracking App
Budgeting – adi
- Register of authorised deposit-taking institutions
- Up Money
- Pocketbook or Money Brilliant
- Finder App
- Credit health – Credit scores and credit reports
- Beem It – owned by CBA, NAB & Westpac
- Longevity – super round up app, $20 per year (get those account details correct – no reversals)
- Most large brokers or SelfWealth
- ASX list, Finder or Canstar
- App for your super fund contributions
- Reasons for: handy, motivating
- Reasons again: impulse decisions work against you
- CommSec Pocket – $2 per trade up to $1,000 via ETFs
- Stocklight & Simply Wall St
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: