On the episode:
Aoris Asset Management’s Stephen Arnold, CFA, joins Owen for a Stock Pitch episode on The Australian Investors Podcast. In this episode, Stephen talks through his thesis on Jack Henry & Associates (NASDAQ: JKHY), a US-based banking payments software company with an enviable track record.
This episode follows Stephen’s pitch for Accenture Plc (NYSE: ACN) – watch it here.
Don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review if you enjoy our interview. It helps me attract more great guests.
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.