About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate and Owen are back behind the mic answering some common listener questions received over the last month. In this episode we answer a range of great questions, ranging from…
- Help for those starting their finance journey in late 30s/40s/50s
- Should you get a financial advisor if you’ve only got a small amount of money to manage?
- Multiple bank accounts & savings with neobanks
- Are ETFs blowing up?
- SMSFs versus big Super funds
- What do I do if you find out that your employer has stopped paying your super?
GENERAL ADVICE ONLY. BUT SERIOUSLY IT’S NOT ADVICE AT ALL. Do your own research – always!
Remember to send your questions through to [email protected]. Also if you’ve been enjoying listening to the podcast and are listening through Apple Podcasts, we’d love it if you could leave us a review!
- Report unpaid super contributions from my employer | Australian Taxation Office
- What to do if your employer doesn’t pay your super
- Estimate my super
- Unpaid super from your employer
- How much super do you need to set up an SMSF?
- MoneySmart: Self-managed super funds (SMSF)
- Growing my money – is it too late to start investing in my 40s?
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities.
Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: