About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate and Owen are back behind the mic answering some common listener questions received over the last month. In this episode we answer a range of great questions, ranging from…
- Help for those starting their finance journey in late 30s/40s/50s
- Should you get a financial advisor if you’ve only got a small amount of money to manage?
- Multiple bank accounts & savings with neobanks
- Are ETFs blowing up?
- SMSFs versus big Super funds
- What do I do if you find out that your employer has stopped paying your super?
GENERAL ADVICE ONLY. BUT SERIOUSLY IT’S NOT ADVICE AT ALL. Do your own research – always!
Remember to send your questions through to [email protected]. Also if you’ve been enjoying listening to the podcast and are listening through Apple Podcasts, we’d love it if you could leave us a review!
- Report unpaid super contributions from my employer | Australian Taxation Office
- What to do if your employer doesn’t pay your super
- Estimate my super
- Unpaid super from your employer
- How much super do you need to set up an SMSF?
- MoneySmart: Self-managed super funds (SMSF)
- Growing my money – is it too late to start investing in my 40s?