On this episode:
Chris Judd is a former professional AFL football player turned private investor and podcast host.
In this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast, Owen Raszkiewicz talks to Chris about:
- His early days, lessons learned and buying his first stock at age 16
- How and why he continued to invest while competing in the AFL at the highest level
- The transition to becoming a full-time private investor post his sporting career
- Risk versus volatility, why volatility shouldn’t matter to a private investor
- How Chris constructs his all weather portfolio using the simple principles and the ideas of a soccer team (high growth companies as strikers/forwards, defenders include gold mining companies and currency trades)
- Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) and the case for inflation, deflation and everything in between
Please enjoy this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast with Chris Judd, private investor.
Don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review if you enjoy our interview. It helps me attract more great guests.