On this episode:
Chris Judd is a former professional AFL football player turned private investor and podcast host.
In this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast, Owen Raszkiewicz talks to Chris about:
- His early days, lessons learned and buying his first stock at age 16
- How and why he continued to invest while competing in the AFL at the highest level
- The transition to becoming a full-time private investor post his sporting career
- Risk versus volatility, why volatility shouldn’t matter to a private investor
- How Chris constructs his all weather portfolio using the simple principles and the ideas of a soccer team (high growth companies as strikers/forwards, defenders include gold mining companies and currency trades)
- Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) and the case for inflation, deflation and everything in between
Please enjoy this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast with Chris Judd, private investor.
Don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review if you enjoy our interview. It helps me attract more great guests.
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.