About this episode:
On recent episodes of The Australian Finance Podcast, you may recall that Owen dropped a few hints about his plans to buy his first property.
Well, the papers are signed and keys are in hand, so Kate’s turning the tables on Owen this week and finding out just how this share lover ended up buying a house (during COVID-19 no less). From initial research to finally ripping up the carpet, tune in for a deep dive into Owen’s first home buying journey.
Remember to send your questions through to [email protected]. Also if you’ve been enjoying listening to the podcast and are listening through Apple Podcasts, we’d love it if you could leave us a review!
New! Download our episode workbook:
- AFP Episodes: Ep. 66. Property Investing 101, with Amy Lunardi, Ep. 54. Is Now The Best Time to Buy a House?, Ep 56. Property prices to fall 30%? Maybe… but maybe not
- Buying a house – Moneysmart.gov.au
- Video: Difference Between Property & Shares in Australia | Rask Education
- Rask’s A-to-Z of Financial Independence: The Complete Guide
- First home buyer guide
- The Buyers Bible Podcast
- 9 first home buyer tips to help you buy a house
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities.
Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: