About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate & Owen dive into the fine-print ridden world of health insurance. From ambulance, hospital and extras cover to the medicare levy surcharge, we provide you with the tools and resources for you to decide if health insurance is right for you.
Remember to send your questions through to [email protected]. Also if you’ve been enjoying listening to the podcast and are listening through Apple Podcasts, we’d love it if you could leave us a review!
- AFP Episode: Ep. 3. Emergency! (insurance)
- Expert Guest: Tim Tez from AIA Australia
- Health Insurance | Compare Private Health Insurance Australia
- The Australian health system
- What is covered – Ambulance
- MoneySmart: Health insurance
- Medicare levy surcharge | Australian Taxation Office
- Private Health Insurance Basics
- Private health insurance rebate | Australian Taxation Office
- Hospital cover product tiers
- Private health insurance reforms
- Health insurance tiers explained | See what’s covered and how much it costs
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities.
Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: