*This episode was recorded remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions, we apologise for any inconsistencies in audio quality.
On this episode:
In this week’s Australian Investors Podcast, we’re talking Pointerra Ltd (ASX: 3DP).
Andrew Page is a private investor and the founder of Strawman.com, Australia’s premier investment platform for private investors to share their ASX share research and insights on companies.
Andrew joins Owen Raszkiewicz on The Australian Investors Podcast to talk about Strawman and the small technology company lots of private investors are talking about: Pointerra.
Don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review if you enjoy our interview. It helps me attract more great guests.
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.