About this episode:
In this Q&A episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate & Owen crack open the podcast inbox. Owen puts his analyst hat on and explains share splits and how short selling actually works, Kate checks in with Spaceship Voyager to find out exactly where client money is held. Grab a cup of coffee and tune into our latest Q&A episode. Other questions answered:
- I have $80k in Super but I want to change Super funds. Do I need to pay attention to share prices?
- Is Apple’s stock split a bad thing and how do ETFs respond to them?
- What’s the best way to invest for your children?
- Classic Episode Rerun: The Legendary, Fraud-Sniffing Short Seller — Marc Cohodes
- Buying Shares for a Child (ASX Portfolio)
- First home loan deposit scheme – check your eligibility
- How Does A Managed Fund Work & Video Explainer | Rask Education
- Choosing a managed fund – Moneysmart.gov.au
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: