About this episode:
What is an ethical investment? What is sustainable or responsible investment? And what do investors (or your clients) want to be invested in? The Rask team recently asked our Australian investor base what they believed is an ethical investment and what isn’t. We summarise the key ethical and ESG findings in this episode of AIP.
In this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast, Owen is joined by Max Wagner, an analyst for Rask Australia. Max is responsible for covering ETFs and helping our team build and design model portfolios for our premium membership services.
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.