About this episode:
What does the future of work look like and how are you preparing yourself for it? How do you land your dream job or even get a career earning $300,000 per year?!
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate and Owen chat to Andrea Clarke about the future of work and how to get comfortable with the changing workplace. We also chat about the importance of building your reputational capital (rather than just your personal brand) and why it is so critical to invest in yourself and your own career. We also cover some of the soft skills that we should be working on right now, that aren’t explicitly taught at school and university, but are critical to our future success.
- Purchase a copy of Future Fit by Andrea Clarke
- FutureFit Website
- FutureFit Adaptive Leadership Program (3 weeks)
- FutureFit Communicate with Impact Program (3 weeks)
- The Future of Jobs Report 2020
- Future Outlook | Australian JobOutlook
- JobOutlook – Career Quiz
- JobOutlook – Skills Match
- Labour Market Information Portal
- Occupational skill shortages information
- Australian Jobs | Department of Education, Skills and Employment