About this episode:
Welcome to our last listener Q&A episode for 2020 – it’s been a big year! On this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell and Owen Raszkiewicz discuss:
- I’m up 260%, when do I take profits off the table?
- How to find high yield ETFs
- Ways to save with irregular income, and
- What happens when interest rates go to zero?
We want to thank everyone who has tuned into the show during the year, your support means the world to us and has helped us get through this challenging time. We’d also like to thank everyone who has joined our online community and submitted their questions for today’s Q&A episode!
We’ll be back in early 2021 with our next listener Q&A episode, so send any questions our way via Insta, FB Community or [email protected]
- Rask’s Beginner ETF Investing Course
- What Are Share Dividends?
- Systemic Risk vs. Systematic Risk: What’s the Difference?
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: