About this episode:
If you let the small decisions paralyse you, you’ll run out of time to spend on the big ones.
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate and Owen dive into the art of making better financial decisions, inspired by the great Annie Duke (and her fairly new book, How To Decide). Some of the financial decisions we make will be among the most important decisions we make in our lifetime, so it’s critical to focus on ways to make those decisions as effectively as possible.
So with that being said, we explore why making good financial decisions is so important, the dangers of resulting, building your own decision-making framework and overcoming analysis paralysis.
Grab your coffee or tea, and tune in now for a relaxed conversation with your hosts, Kate & Owen.
- Episode Workbook (PDF)
- How To Decide: Annie Duke
- Essentialism: Greg McKeown
- The Psychology of Money: Morgan Housel
- Financial News During COVID-19 | Rask Australia
- Ep. 36. Catching Our Behavioural Biases | Rask Australia
- The Psychology and Neuroscience of Financial Decision Making
- How to Make Decisions – Decision-Making Tools From MindTools.com