Portfolio construction essentials – roundtable with Jamie Nemtsas & Drew Meredith
This episode of The Australian Investors Podcast is a roundtable on portfolio construction for DIY investors, especially those in or nearing retirement.
Owen Rask is joined by Jamie Nemtsas and Drew Meredith from Wattle Partners financial planning. The trio discuss:
- How risk profiles inform your framework
- Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA)
- Tactical Asset Allocation (TAA)
- Investment Policy Statements (IPS)
- Rules for hedging, rebalancing and administration
This is a great primer for how professionals think about portfolio construction, how and when to act on opportunities, the true value of cash holdings, and so much more.
- Get Owen’s full analyst training & view memberships
- Get in touch with Jamie or Drew – click here to reach Wattle
Interview recorded: Friday April 9th, 2021.
Say g’day to Owen: