Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate & Owen crack open the podcast inbox for another in-depth Q&A episode. We discuss ethical alternatives to VDHG, setting rules for your investment portfolio, when to rebalance ETFs, and do a deep dive into REITs. So, grab a cup of coffee and tune into our latest Q&A episode.
Send your questions for future Q&A episodes our way at [email protected]
At the time of publishing, Owen owns units in VDHG & A200. Owen, Kate and The Rask Group Pty Ltd do NOT receive anything for mentioning Super funds, products, shares, bank accounts, etc.
- Ep 103. Bleep Boop Beep: The Great Robo-Investing Debate – Rask Australia
- Ep 102. How to invest ethically in Australia – Rask Australia
- Ep. 79 Thematic Investing in Australia & Your ETF Questions Answered
- Thematic ETF Investing in Australia Explained
- Australian Investors Podcast
- Portfolio construction essentials – roundtable with Jamie Nemtsas & Drew Meredith
- How to read a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and when they are required
- Best ETFs Australia | 2021 | Get 200+ ASX ETF Reviews
- Alan Kohler: Scott Morrison, the Murdochs and the crime of the century
Rask Education money & finance courses
Please forgive me, I couldn’t help but plug our 5-star (and free) financial education courses in here. I’ve linked a few of my favourites below if you’re keen on taking control of your time and money.