Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
In today’s episode, Kate & Owen crack open the inbox for a brand-new listener Q&A episode. We discuss the pros and cons of hedging your investments, when to clear out early mistakes from your portfolio, reasons when we would seek out financial advice, and managed fund performance fees.
Send any questions to [email protected] for us to answer on future Q&A episodes.
At the time of publishing, Kate owns shares in SOL, AAPL & AMZN. Owen owns shares of AAPL. Owen, Kate, and The Rask Group Pty Ltd do NOT receive anything for mentioning Super funds, products, shares, bank accounts, etc.
- Ep 97. How to make better financial decisions
- Ep 112. Decrypting financial media & avoiding scams (with ABC journalist Pat Wright)
- Ep 98. When & where to get financial advice (key questions to ask)
- Wolters Kluwer Australia | Australian Master Financial Planning Guide 2020/21 – 23rd Ed
- Little Black Book | Macquarie
- Kaplan Professional: Professional Education & Training
- Managed funds fee calculator – Moneysmart.gov.au
- Financial Review – Business, Finance and Investment News | afr.com
- Rask Media: Today’s ASX News, Share Ideas & Stock Market Investing
- Best ETFs Australia | 2021 | Get 200+ ASX ETF Reviews
- What The Flux Podcast
- Sean Aylmer’s Fear and Greed Podcast
- Finimize: make finance a breeze | Make smarter finance decisions
- ausbiz TV – Live Australian news of Business, Markets, Economy and Startups
Rask Education money & finance courses
Please forgive me, I couldn’t help but plug our 5-star (and free) financial education courses in here. I’ve linked a few of my favourites below if you’re keen on taking control of your time and money.