On this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell and Owen Rask provide listeners with 10 ways they can make positive money moves during lockdown.
Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
On today’s bonus episode, Kate & Owen are bringing you 10 ways to make positive progress with your finances during lockdown. We’ve put together a range of different steps (that probably are things you’ve heard of before), just to give you a little nudge in a positive direction.
Remember, free financial counselling is a fantastic service available to those who need it, simply by calling the National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007.
If you want to thank us for putting this show together, please give The Australian Finance Podcast a 5* review on Apple Podcasts – it’s a 5 second task which really helps support the show (and puts a big smile on our faces).
Join Rask & save $100!
- Australian Investors Podcast
- Money & Budgeting: The Complete Guide (Free Course)
- Sort out your Super (the easy way) | Free Super course
- FREE Beginner’s ETF Investing Course!
- Beginner Shares course (Free)
- Ep 120. Wills & Estates: Your crash course guide from Nest Legal – Rask Australia
- Link Market Services (Share Registry)
- Welcome to Computershare (Share Registry)
- Overview – Inquiry report – Superannuation: Assessing Efficiency and Competitiveness
- Ep 119. How to: lose that Super Gap in 1-2-3 easy steps – Rask Australia
- Loan repayments calculator – Rask Calculators
- Compound interest calculator – Rask Calculators
- Want To Get Ahead? Get Rid Of Depreciation
- Ep. 38. The 3 BIG expenses: schooling, cars & mortgages – Rask Australia