On this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell chats with Jason Leong, the cheerful Kiwi CEO & Co-Founder of Pocketsmith, about balancing multiple job and incomes.
Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
On today’s bonus episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell chats with Jason Leong, the cheerful Kiwi CEO & Co-Founder of Pocketsmith, a personal finance management platform.
Kate and Jason discuss strategies to manage your finances with multiple incomes and still reach your goals, keeping track of your expenses and obligations, making plans and much more! This episode is short and sweet will get you thinking about your budget and how you manage your expenses.
If you want to thank us for putting this show together, please give The Australian Finance Podcast a 5* review on Apple Podcasts – it’s a 5-second task that really helps support the show (and puts a big smile on our faces).
Join Rask & save $100!
- PocketSmith – Smart budgeting & personal finance software
- Money & Budgeting: The Complete Guide (Free!)
- Ep. 58. Interesting Business Pivots & Side Hustles During COVID-19
- Ep. 14. How To Invest In Yourself, HECS, Robot Workers & Side Hustles
- Ep. 28. How To (Side) Hustle
- How to Manage Multiple Income Streams
- How to Manage Money as a Contractor
- Tips for Managing Your Side Hustle Finances with PocketSmith
- How to Use Financial Forecasting to Level Up Your Life or Side Hustle
- A Guide to Talking to Your Partner About Money
- Take the Financial Guesswork Out of Filing Your Taxes
- How to Balance Multiple Jobs (and Your Personal Life, Too!)