Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
Welcome back to another listener Q&A episode, where Kate Campbell and Owen Rask crack open the mailbox to answer your questions.
This month we cover a great range of questions covering how to calculate your net worth, why companies issue new securities and then buy them back again and ETF asset allocation (especially around VDHG).
Send any questions you have to [email protected] for us to answer on future Q&A episodes.
Take our amazing FREE property course on Rask Education which will help you understand everything you need to know about buying and investing in property in Australia.
If you want to thank us for putting this show together, please give The Australian Finance Podcast a 5* review on Apple Podcasts – it’s a 5 second task which really helps support the show (and puts a big smile on our faces).
Join Rask & save $100!
- Dividends Down Under – Australian personal finance blog about investing in Australia
- Aussie Firebug | Financial Independence Retire Early
- Vanguard Australian Shares Index ETF (VAS) Overview
- Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF (VDHG) Overview
- Share buy-backs (ATO)
- What is a share buy-back and how does it work?
- Should you participate in a share buy-back?
- Pros and cons of buybacks
- ATO events affecting shareholders