Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
In this episode of The Australia Finance Podcast, we had the pleasure of bringing Andrea Clarke back onto the show, to chat about workplace and career trends in 2021 and how to set yourself apart in the workplace.
Andrea shares her strategies for approaching our career progression and development, making sure we’re improving our professional relationships, bringing up the topic of payrises in such an uncertain work environment and de-risking ourselves to future employers.
If you want to thank us for putting this show together, please give The Australian Finance Podcast a 5* review on Apple Podcasts – it’s a 5 second task which really helps support the show (and puts a big smile on our faces).
Join Rask & save $100!
- Future Fit , 2nd Edition by Andrea Clarke
- Future Fit Co: Home | Digital Education
- Future Fit (2nd Edition) Audiobook | Andrea Clarke
- Ep 85. How to land your dream job in uncertain times (and the future of work)
- Ep 100. Are you standing out from the crowd? (virtual work experience & learning in public
- Standing out from the crowd (virtual work experience & learning in public)
- The future of work (and building your career with intention)