In today’s episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Owen & Kate chat to Danielle Ecuyer, the author of Shareplicity 1 & 2, and an expert investor herself.
Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
Apple, Google, Nike, Tesla, Facebook…
What do these companies have in common? They’re all stocks that are listed on the US stock market!
In this episode we have a wide ranging conversation covering market crashes, mistakes investors fall into time and time again (and how not to), why we should invest beyond our Aussie borders, global trends she’s excited about and her favourite resources when it comes to investing in US stocks.
If you want to thank us for putting this show together, please give The Australian Finance Podcast a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts – it’s a 5 second task which really helps support the show (and puts a big smile on our faces).
Disclosure: Kate holds shares in APPL, AMZN & GOOGL. Owen holds shares in FB & APPL. Owen, Kate and The Rask Group Pty Ltd do NOT receive anything for mentioning Super funds, products, shares, bank accounts, etc.
Join Rask & save $100!
- Learn more about Dani & Shareplicity
- Making share investing simple, Ft. Danielle Ecuyer – Rask Australia
- FNArena: Financial News, Analysis and Data – Australian Stock Market
- Finance News Australia – Latest Market Insights | Livewire
- Financial Review – Business, Finance and Investment News | afr.com
- International Business, World News & Global Stock Market Analysis
- IO Fund | Specializing in tech growth stocks
- Big Ideas 2021: Innovation Research by ARK Invest
- Tesla Daily
- Rob Maurer (@TeslaPodcast)
- The Great Rupture: Three Empires, Four Turning Points, and the Future of Humanity