What is an Initial Public Offering (IPO) and should you invest in an IPO? In this Australian Finance Podcast, Kate & Owen dive deep into IPOs, what IPOs are & who’s who in the IPO Zoo.
Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell & Owen Rask explore the wild west of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) in Australia.
Kate & Owen explore what is an IPO is, whether they’re worth your time, the different players involved (brokers, lawyers, investors), some of the key risks to be aware of and how to access them in Australia.
Join Rask & save $100!
- Understanding how Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) work in Australia
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) Definition
- IPO market en route to new highs as it rebounds from Nuix flop
- ASX upcoming floats and listings
- When and Why Do Companies ‘Go Public’?
- ASIC reviews marketing practices in IPOs
- A guide to IPO listing in Australia | DLA Piper Insights
- BDO ASX listing guide: IPO handbook 2020
- Maddocks: A Guide to Listing & the IPO Process in Australia
- ABC: Want to make some money in 2021? IPOs are luring investors, but the risks are huge