Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (ASX:FMG) is a leading Australian iron ore producer, with a Fortescue Future Industries business. Kate and Owen look into Fortescue’s business, ESG focus, Andrew Forrest & the financials.
Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell & Owen Rask explore Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (ASX:FMG). Fortescue is a leading Australian iron ore producer, alongside their renewable green energy Fortescue Future Industries (FFI) business.
Kate & Owen provide a high level overview of FMG, including the basics of iron ore, the key business lines, ESG focus, Andrew Forrest & the financials.
Join Rask & save $100!
- Fortescue Metals Group Limited (ASX:FMG) Share Price Valuation & News
- Fortescue Website: Our Operations
- Fortescue Board of Directors
- Fortescue top 20 shareholders
- 01 | Oil vs Water — Confessions of a carbon emitter (Boyer Lecture)
- Fortescue Future Industries
- Geoscience Australia: Iron
- Macquarie urges Australia to seize hydrogen opportunity
- Latest Research Fortescue Metals Group Ltd ASX Code: FMG
- Iron Ore | 2021 Data | 2022 Forecast | 2007-2020 Historical
- The end of the iron ore boom