In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell chats to Dr Sam Wylie from Melbourne Business School, who gives us an insight into how the Australian economy actually works.
Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
Have you ever wanted to understand how interest rates work, but never know who to ask?
Well in this episode we’ve got you covered, as Dr Sam Wylie from Melbourne Business School, gives us an insight into how this things we call an economy actually works.
Kate chats to Sam about what economics really is and why it’s worth being aware of as consumers and investors, the role economists play, need to know concepts, why interest rates matter and why inflation isn’t always bad, plus supply and demand in a covid normal world.
We’re planning to do a Q&A with Sam in early 2022, so be sure to ask your questions in our FB Community, or email us at po[email protected]
Join Rask & save $100!
- YouTube channel: Dr Sam Wylie
- Windlestone – Finance Education for Investors
- Kate’s fav YouTube channel: Crash Course Economics
- Ep. 66. Property Investing 101, with Amy Lunardi
- How COVID changed property, ft. Amy Lunardi & Chris Bates – Rask Australia
- Ep.140 Property investing strategies (advanced) with Chris Bates – Rask Australia
- A field guide for income investing in property debt, ft. Qualitas’ Andrew Schwartz – Rask Australia