In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell and Owen Rask share 22 great personal finance saving and investing ideas to get you started on the right foot in 2022!
Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
The choices you make with your money aren’t just about what you want to do this year, they’re about who you want to be in the future.
In this episode, Kate & Owen share 22 great personal finance saving and investing ideas to get you started on the right foot in 2022! From auditing your bank account to learning about thematic ETFs, this episode has something for everyone!
Share your money saving and investing tips for 2022 with our community in our FB group!
Join Rask & save $100!
- Ep 89. 21 Ways To Save And Invest Your Money In 2021
- Ep 117. Got A $3k Tax Return? 5 Simple Things We’d Do With Our Tax Money
- Ep 116. Jacob’s 10+ Tax Time Tips | Expert 2021 Tax Hacks For PAYG, Property, ABN, ETFs & Share Investors
- Ep 115. 10 Must-Know ATO Tax Rules For 2021 & Beyond – Save On Tax (Businesses & Employees)
- Ultimate Share Investing Checklist For DIY Investors
- Micro-Investing Apps In Australia
- Ep 119. How To: Lose That Super Gap In 1-2-3 Easy Steps
- Ep. 79 Thematic Investing In Australia & Your ETF Questions Answered
- 22 Ways To Save And Invest Your Money In 2022