In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell and Owen Rask break down share investing, in an easy to understand way.
Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
This episode of The Australian Finance Podcast is part of our starter pack series, where we share money stuff that changes your life!
Are shares like gambling? Are they risky? How do I buy shares? How much do I need?
This episode will cover all that and more. Kate & Owen discuss what the sharemarket is, how it works, why it works, give you a pre-investing checklist and our favourite tools for identifying shares to buy.
Join Rask & save $100!
- Ultimate share investing checklist for DIY investors & PDF version (Share Investing Checklist)
- Ep 104. Owen’s 5-step investing checklist (invest like a pro!)
- Ep 101. Can you invest with just $1 in Australia?
- Ep 127. Property Vs. Shares | Money & Regret Ft. Andrew Page – Rask Australia
- Ep 110. How Owen invests in small-cap ASX shares – Rask Australia
- Ep 125. Behavioural Investing | Dr Daniel Crosby, PhD – Rask Australia