About this episode:
The Australian Finance Podcast’s tackles Listed Investment Companies (LICs).
- What is a listed investment company or LIC?
- How do they differ to ETFs and managed funds?
- Can I buy them on the ASX?
- What are the risks of LICs?
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate and Owen answer all that and loads more.
- HTM: Understanding Listed Investment Companies (LICs)
- HTM: Diving Deeper into Listed Investment Companies (LICs)
- Rask Finance video: ETFs vs LICs
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities.
Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: