About this episode:
Compound interest is the single most important money and finance concept everyone needs to know, understand and USE! But what the heck is compound interest and how do you get your money to work for you?
Kate and Owen explain everything you need to know in this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast.
Research & Resources:
What is Compound Interest Video:
- Ellevest: The ‘Magic’ of Compounding Explained
- Verve Super: Everything they didn’t tell you at school about compound interest!
- MoneySmart: Compound Interest
- MoneySmart: Compound Interest Calculator
- Rask Finance compound interest calculator
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!