About this episode:
Don’t leave setting financial/money goals to January 1st next year — this is something you can do at any time, and review on a regular basis. Your money goals don’t have to only focus on saving money, one of your goals might be to learn more about investing or understand how your Super works.
- ABC: Financial advice on how to set achievable goals for 2019
- Budgeting Apps: Frollo, MoneyTree, MoneyBrilliant, Finch
- Rask’s Compound Interest Calculator
- Rask’s debt repayments calculator
- MoneySmart’s credit card calculator (awesome!)
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!